How did you do last week?
1) Cork. 2) A bean bag (chair)
3) Christo (pictured right) 4) Paper. 5) Glad.
Check out this weeks questions below! Stay tuned for the answers later this week.
1) General term for a substance made of 2 or more materials, like glass inside a plastic matrix.
2) Trademark name for a laminated heat-resistant plastic used for counter tops & flooring.
3) It often means to cover in clear plastic, like a driver's license or library card.
4) A hinged plastic case designed to hold a compact disk and usually a printed insert or liner.
5) Encarta says clothes with a high content of this plastic fiber "became popular in the 1970s."
Answers and questions from the "Jeopardy!" game show provided by J-Archive.com.