Looking forward to your answers!
Come back Friday for the correct answers !
1) An 1890s bottle cap invented by William Painter was lined with this; plastic-lined ones appeared years later.
2) Also known as the Sacco chair, it was designed by Zanotta of Milan & featured a bag filled with plastic beads.
3) In 1983 he skirted 11 islands in Biscayne Bay with sheets of pink plastic.
4) Your average U.S. municipal landfill is over 40% of this product, way more than plastic or metal.
5) How you feel when you're happy, or the joy of putting trash in this product's garbage bags, the first plastic ones sold.
Answers and questions from the "Jeopardy!" game show provided by J-Archive.com.