Please comment your answers to these trivia questions.
Stay tuned, the correct answers will be posted Friday!
1) Wham-O still sells this hip-hugging plastic toy, though not 25 million in 4 months, like when it debuted in 1958.
2) These small glass or plastic dishes used to culture microorganisms are named for a German bacteriologist.
3) Alexander Parkes developed this synthetic plastic material in 1856.
4) You can draw & measure angles with this, often a semicircular piece of transparent plastic.
5) Many books offered step-by-step solutions to this 6-sided plastic puzzle.
Answers and questions from the "Jeopardy!" game show provided by J-Archive.com.