Introducing Plastic Trivia from Mr. Chain!
...and remember, don't peek at the answers.
1) Trademark name for a plastic concave throwing disk; "plastic concave throwing disk", not as catchy a name.
2) Once made of ivory, today they're made of plastic & weigh 5 1/2 to 6 ounces; rack 'em up! (The category was "Having a ball.")
3) In the 1980s college students were combining football & plastic throwing discs to create this "ultimate" sport.
4) Turns out Barbie, age 52, likes younger guys: this plastic man turned 50 on March 11, 2011.
5) In 2000 Fortune magazine named this toy of plastic "automatic binding blocks" the toy of the past century.
Answers and questions from the "Jeopardy!" game show provided by J-Archive.com. Don't forget to visit us at MrChain.com
1) A Frisbee. 2) Billiard balls. 3) (Ultimate) Frisbee. 4) Ken. 5) Legos.