Plastic Trivia Week 5
1) Dustin Hoffman learns about plastics & then busts up a wedding in this classic 1967 film.
2) In 1951 this company put its Elmer's glue into a plastic squeeze bottle with an orange top.
3) In plastic that's heated, the molecules move around and get tangled, reducing the area of the plastic around an object; hence the name. (The category was "Everyday technology").
4) This trademarked DuPont technology protects each fiber of a carpet to prevent stains; you might know it better from cookware.
5) In a line of plastic dolls, her name precedes "Pocket."
Answers and questions from the "Jeopardy!" game show provided by J-Archive.com .
1). "The Graduate." 2) Borden's. 3) Shrink wrap. 4) Teflon. 5) Polly. Learn more about Mr. Chain products by clicking here!