Plastic Trivia 2
Plastic Trivia from Mr. Chain!
...remember, don't peek at the answers.
1) Good for retaining heat, Dogloo's plastic doghouses are designed to look like these northern domiciles.
2) Before there was plastic, this badminton playing piece was made with a cork & feathers.
3) This government department recommended duct tape & plastic sheets to seal a room against a chemical attack.
4) It may make you look "Hefty", but Heloise says a plastic one of these is a great substitute for a raincoat. (The category was "Heloise's college hints.")
5) You could say that this theme park in Billund, Denmark was built block by (plastic) block.
6) This plastic material is used more than any other in Mr. Chain products.
Answers and questions from the "Jeopardy!" game show provided by J-Archive.com .
1) Igloos. 2) A shuttlecock. 3) The Department of Homeland Security. 4) A trash/garbage bag. 5) Legoland. 6) HDPE (high density polyethylene)